If you’re an Apple user, you know how convenient it is to have all of your important information and tickets stored in one place – your Wallet app.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to add tickets to your Apple Wallet from Ticketmaster, so you can have easy access to your event information and tickets right on your device.
How To Add Tickets To Apple Wallet From Ticketmaster
- First, make sure you have the latest version of the Ticketmaster app installed on your device.
- Once you’ve purchased a ticket to an event on Ticketmaster, you’ll receive an email with a link to add the ticket to your Wallet. Click the link in the email to open the ticket in the Ticketmaster app.
- In the Ticketmaster app, tap the “Add to Apple Wallet” button. This will open the Wallet app and add the ticket to your Wallet.
- If you’re prompted to make sure that the ticket is added to the correct Wallet, double check that the information is correct and tap “Add.”
- The ticket will now be added to your Wallet, and you can view it by opening the Wallet app on your device.
Adding tickets to your Apple Wallet from Ticketmaster is a quick and easy process that can save you time and hassle.
With your tickets stored in your Wallet, you’ll have easy access to all the important event information and can even use your phone as your ticket for entry into the event.
With this guide, you’ll be able to add your Ticketmaster tickets to your Apple Wallet in no time