The Clipper card is a convenient way to pay for public transportation in the San Francisco Bay Area and other parts of California.
With the ability to add your Clipper card to Apple Wallet, you can easily access and use your card on your iPhone or iPad.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the process of adding a Clipper card to your Apple Wallet, as well as show you how to use it and troubleshoot any issues you may encounter.
How To Add A Clipper Card To Apple Wallet?
Adding a Clipper card to your Apple Wallet is a straightforward process.
Follow these steps to get started:
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the “+” button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Add a Pass.”
- Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on the back of your Clipper card or manually enter the card number.
- Verify the card information and tap “Add.”
Your Clipper card should now be added to your Apple Wallet and ready for use.
Can You Add Multiple Clipper Cards To Apple Wallet?
Yes, you can add multiple Clipper cards to your Apple Wallet.
To do so, simply repeat the steps outlined above for each card you wish to add.
Keep in mind that you will need to have a separate Clipper card for each person who wishes to use it.
How Do I Use Apple Wallet Clipper?
Using your Clipper card on Apple Wallet is easy.
When you’re ready to pay for your fare on public transportation, just hold your iPhone or iPad near the Clipper card reader.
A message will appear on the screen confirming the fare amount and the card balance.
If the payment is successful, you will see a checkmark on the screen and the card balance will be updated.
How Do I Transfer Clipper From IPhone To IPhone?
If you want to transfer your Clipper card from one iPhone to another, you can use the “Transfer Passes” feature in the Wallet app.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Wallet app on the iPhone that currently has your Clipper card.
- Tap and hold on the Clipper card in the Wallet.
- Tap “Share Pass.”
- Select the method you want to use to share the pass (e.g. AirDrop, iMessage, Mail, etc.)
- Open the Wallet app on the destination iPhone and accept the shared pass.
It’s that simple!
Your Clipper card will now be available in the destination iPhone.
Adding and using a Clipper card on Apple Wallet is a convenient and efficient way to pay for public transportation.
With this guide, you should now be able to add your Clipper card to your Apple Wallet, use it for fares, and transfer it to another iPhone easily.
The use of markdown formatting and relevant keywords like Clipper card, Apple Wallet, Public transportation will help boost the article in search engine ranking.